GD and PI for MBA Admissions 2019 on all working days.
MMS has started admission process for the new batch. GD and Interviews will be conducted on all working days. The venue is Mangalam campus and the time is at 10 A.M
Admission Procedure for MBA Course
The Admission to the MBA programme is based on the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Aspirants will have to write the KMAT/CMAT/CAT Test Conducted by Admission Supervisory Committee, Kerala /AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)/IIMs. A Valid Score in GMAT/XAT is also accepted. A Graduate student will have to secure minimum 50% marks in his/her degree level programme to get the eligibility for the MBA Programme.
MBA 2019-2021 BatchInstructions To Follow
- Take the print out of the application form (Page1 , Page2 , Page3, Page4)
- Fill in full details
- Attach copies of certificates of SSLC, Degree and Entrance Score
- Attach DD for Rs. 500 in favour of 'Mangalam College of Engineering' payable at Ettumanoor/Kottayam or pay Rs. 500 in cash at the office.
- Submit / post the application to Principal, Mangalam College of Engineering, Mangalam Campus, Ettumanoor, Kottayam Pin:686631.
- Candidates with Minimum 50% marks in any Degree can apply. Final Year Students can also apply.
For Admission Enquiries, Contact
9447563085, 9495048244, 7558090394